Slide Show

Created in Nadia's World

Followers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shall We Dance/Lori's Garden

Hey Everyone,

Boy do I have a lot to be thankful for this past week in my Crafty world.  Went to breakfast with my family and when we returned home, there were two packages waiting for me....  Shall We Dance cart and Lori's Gardenm from Provocraft.

I have not opened them yet as I am supposed to go over to my sister's house in a little bit but just looking at the package, Lori's Garden looks like it is going to have some nice cuts.  Plus I am tired of the few carts that came with the Imagine.  They are okay but nothing to jump up and down about, in my opinion.  I am not even convinced that I really like my Imagine.  I am still open though as I have not really taken the time to play with as much as I should.  Plus, I am really anticipating that it will be Great once the gypsy is truly compatible with it.  For the price I paid, let's hope~

Anyway, just wanted to share my excitement over this new arrival.  Now if the new Circle Member Cricut cart showed up, that would be the cherry on top of this already mountain high crafty dessert that I have received over the past few days...

Nicole.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had awonderful Thanksgiving, Nicole! I have an award for you at my blog not realizing you already have one, LOL! Anyway, I'm glad I discovered your blog a few weeks ago.

    hugs, Melody

    ReplyDelete