Slide Show

Created in Nadia's World

Followers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm a Winner!!!

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited, I just had to share.  Today has been a great day!  I went to the mail and there was my package from Emma over at My Creative Time.  I won a set of the Peachy Keen Santa Stamps from the Peachy Keen bloghop a week ago.

Then I was doing by daily blog hops and I saw that I won a Pink Expression from Melanie over at Courtney Lane Designs!!!!!    I can't believe it!  I am ever so excited and sooo very thankful for all the awesome prizes that I have won so far.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement with someone who would understand....

I am wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday filled with much love and many, many Blessings!!!

Nicole

4 comments:

  1. I would be buying that lottery ticket You are on a roll girl!
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow my lucky friend....can i s=rub a bit of your luck on me :)

    the big e is a super fab candy!

    enjoy!

    happy thanksgiving day too! oh....buy a lottery ticket my friend....you are on a roll. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wins. You also have some blog awards to pick up from my blog. Congratulations again. Wow!! a pink Expression. I would "kill" for that journey cartridge (lol).

    ReplyDelete