Slide Show

Created in Nadia's World

Followers

Friday, November 19, 2010

My Pink Imagine-Nation Challenge

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to share a project I created for Robyn's My Pink Imagine Nation Wednesday Challenge.

I used my Imagine only for this project.  I used the patterned paper from Imagine More along with Holiday Cakes.  I have been trying to work on some Christmas/Holiday cards and decided to do something along those lines.  I had been thinking about using the mittens on Joys of the Season but just got this Holiday Cakes cart and liked the ones on there better.  I also got the sentiment from Holiday Cakes.

Let me know what you think.....


PTI Cardstock - Spring Rain 5.5x5.5
Patterned Paper - Imagine More design printed on Bazzill white cardstock
Imagine More cart
Holiday Cake cart
Mittens cut @ 3.5 rel size
Rectangle from Imagine cut @ 4.7 & 4.5"
MS Punch
Stickles

Nicole

2 comments: