Slide Show

Created in Nadia's World

Followers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Purchases


Hi All,

I am so excited and wanted to share my two new purchases.  On Monday, I purchased iRock value pack for $14.99 and used my 50% coupon at Michaels.

I also had noticed on a lot of blogs that people were using this really cool punch on their Halloween projects.  Although, I am not really into Halloween, I really liked this drippy goo punch.  Well, while I was in Hobby Lobby on Monday, I saw the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo edge punch for $14.99 on sale with 40% off.  Yay!  I love sales so I had to buy it.

I made a Birthday card for my stepdaughter and decided to use my new punch.  She is a Hello Kitty fan and I was inspired to use this image by Okieladybug who did a few Hello Kitty cards recently.  Anyway, enjoy....

Nicole








No comments:

Post a Comment