Slide Show

Created in Nadia's World

Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cricut Imagine Update


Well after having to wait a couple days to play with my new Imagine, I am happy to report that my Imagine is up and running and I have not ran into any difficulties yet.  It seems I am part of a fortunate few as there are lots of people who were not as lucky.

I will say that I have not been able to play with my Imagine that much and have only done a couple print/cuts because the 12x12 paper that I ordered to go with it is on backorder.  I plan to run out tomorrow and buy some at Michaels or Hobby Lobby so I can play with my Imagine, see what it can do, make sure that it is really working fine and most importantly that I like it! (in case I need to send it back) LOL

I will say that what I have seen/done so far, I think I am going to really like the Imagine.  Having to sit and cut different color cardstock to fit on my mat was always time consuming for me.  I like that you can decide as you are selecting each thing on the Imagine and can see what it is going to look like before you print/cut.

Anyway, here is the very simple/basic cut that I did to go on top of a birthday present for one of my daughter's friends.



I also attached the card/envelope that I made for him.  These were done on my expression.

Envelope

No comments:

Post a Comment