Slide Show

Created in Nadia's World

Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

3rd Birthday Card

Hi All,

Well, as usual, I waited until the last minute to make a birthday card for one of my daughter's classmates.  The birthday party was at 12 PM and I started the card this morning.  This should not seem like a hard task, but when you have a little 3 year old at home who likes to "help"....

Anyway, the little boy was having a firetruck at his party, so I came up with the brilliant idea to make a card with a firetruck (at the last minute).  As I am new at this stuff, everything takes me a little longer that perhaps some of the more seasoned crafters.  I did use my gypsy to prepare everything to be cut so that did help a lot!  Love my Gypsy...wish I used it more.

Here is the card that I came up with.  I actually was pretty pleased with the end result but wish I would have had more time as I would have blinged up the card a little bit more.  Perhaps used some glossy accent on the jacket, hat, tires, ladder....maybe the whole darn card! LOL!

Details: Everyday Paper Dolls, everything cut at 4"(except water hose, water drop, head & fire hydrant), Sesame Street Font for #3, MPS Simply Sweet Occasions stamps, Cuttlebug, Faded Jeans Distressed Ink, Silver Pen & Embossing Ink Pad for ladder/wheels, Peachy Keen stamps (messed up a little when stamping but no time to fix it.  I know....that's what happens when you wait until the last minute. :(

Hope you enjoy....Nicole

Card Front


Card Inside

1 comment:

  1. Nicole this card is TOOO cute. I may have to scraplift it I love it so much.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete