Slide Show

Created in Nadia's World

Followers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Winner! Winner!

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who stopped by during the CTO blog hop and left such awesome feedback regarding my Layout.  I read each one and I truly appreciate all your comments!  I think this may have been the most comments I have ever received...lol!  I also got quite a few new followers, so Thank You again to all my followers and I hope you continue to visit my blog as I plan to post more often and do more giveaways!

Anyway, on to the winner of the "up to $25 Stamp of your choice from Stampin' Up"chosen by Random.org......  #52
Tanya Isis Ayala

I will be sending you an email soon!  You can click here to go to my Stampin' Up website to see what stamp you would like to choose.  Send me an email with the stamp set you would like along with your address and I will get it shipped to you right away!


Since I got quite a few new followers, I have decided to do a second giveaway.  This will be a little goodie bag that I am going to put together with a few goodies in it like: some wobbles, SU rub-ons, K&Co tag pad, SU ribbon and some other items I might feel like throwing in the bag.  The winner for this goodie bag is:
Cely



Cely please send me your address so that I can get this out in the mail to you.  Click Here to send me an email.

Thanks again to everyone for your lovely comments!

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment: