Slide Show

Created in Nadia's World

Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CTO Challenge #17 - Father's Day

Hey Everyone,

Today's Challenge at CTO is to make a project with the Father's Day theme.  My father passed away two  years ago on May 8th.  I still get a little sad during this time and takes a bit to get motivated to make cards.

Again, I decided to challenge myself and do something I have not done before which is to use my Your Story Photo.  The funny thing is that I got a Your Story when I originally bought my Cricut a couple years ago and still have not used it.  My sister recently bought me the new (tiny) Your Story photo and that's what I decided to use today.

I made a little photo book of pictures of my daughter and her father, thus the title "Daddy & Marley".  I am not completely finished with this book and will continue to add embellishments, journaling, etc. to it over the next few days.  I had to put it down and will go back to it with a fresh set of eyes.  However, here are some photos that hopefully will give you some ideas or inspiration for your own Father's Day projects.










Make sure you check out the rest of the DT's projects as I am sure they are amazing and then come back to CTO and post your own projects to inspire us!

Wishing you a craftingly great day!

Nicole

10 comments:

  1. Awww! What a sweet little album! Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a CUTE book!! Awesome!! :)
    Linda :)
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW! THis is so adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaw, super sweet! Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a SWEET mini album!! This is a gift sure to be treasured FOREVER!! Oh, I love it!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your DT talent at Celebrate The Occasion this week!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    CTO DTM

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a terrific and sentimental idea! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful book, something to treasure. you did a fabulous job on it.

    ReplyDelete