Slide Show

Created in Nadia's World

Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Operation We R Grateful - Challenge #1

Operation We R Grateful - Challenge #1

Thinking of You

Ok.  So this is my last post of the day.  I have to say, this is the most I have ever posted in one day!  Whew!  Well, I did challenge #1 last, which is a Thinking of You card.  I used Gypsy Wanderings for the sentiment and I used PTI & Stampin Up cardstock/ribbon.  The little flower is from Imagine Better Together.  I did add a little i-Rock bling for the flowers.  I hope it is ok.  I guess I just could not make it through the whole day without ANY bling...lol

Well, I hope you Kassidy over at Inking it Up likes the cards that I made.  I will be sending them out to her in the mail tomorrow.  It feels good knowing that these cards are going to a good cause.  I can't tell you how many cards I have sitting in a box.  Knowing that this will hopefully brighten someone's day makes me feel Awesome!  

Please click here to participate in this challenge!  It is definitely a worthwhile cause!!




Thanks for stopping by!

Nicole 

2 comments:

  1. very cute. You know I really love the blue on this card --lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! I love Gypsy Wanderings but I've never noticed that cut, is hard without the manual. I have an award for you at my blog!!
    Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete