Slide Show

Created in Nadia's World

Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Winner!!

The winner of the BFF - Inspirations of the Heart bloghop is:

Random.org chose #20

mamawcindy said...
I have been wanting to make a Mini Album and I think yours is the Prettiest one that I have ever seen. I can see the time and Love that you have put into it. Thank You for Sharing and Thank You so much for the chance to win your Great giveaway.
I am a New Follower of yours and can't wait to come back and see what else you create. :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

Cindy, I will send you an email shortly.  Send me your addy and I will get this out in the mail to you.

Nicole T.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chance to win and congrats to Cindy... enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! put what i made with that blog candy on my blog today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, haven't seen you in so long, I hope all is OK? Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I THought to admit that your blog is truly interesting. I have spent a lot of my free time reading your content. Thank you a lot!
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete