Slide Show

Created in Nadia's World

Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

***Use either "Wild CardOR "Just Because" cartridges! & PLEASE incorporate some EMBOSSING somewhere on any project of your choice! You can dry or heat emboss, whichever you prefer!  


I used the Wild Card Cart for this challenge.  My cousin just had a baby boy, so I decided to accomplish two things at once.


I used the clothes pin card and cut it at 5".  I cut the phrase at 7", so it would come out a little better.  I embossed the sentiment on the inside of the card and on the envelope design.  It did not come out as great as I had envisioned in my mind...but it will work.  Plus I need to mail out the gift tomorrow, so I don't really have time to do another card.  Such as life, that things don't always go as planned!


Anyway, be sure to check out Emma's blog this week.  She is having sneak peeks of her new stamp set that is going to be released on Friday.  There are many opportunities to win so make sure you check out her blog and her DTs' blogs to optimize your chances.


Good Luck and Happy Crafting!!


Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment