Slide Show

Created in Nadia's World

Followers

Monday, May 9, 2011

MPS - Challenge #11


Hi Everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!  Mine was pretty uneventful, which was Perfect for me.  I spent it with my daughter and my mother.  We had a nice relaxing day and an awesome dinner in the evening.  It was great.

Anyway, here is the card I made for Challenge #11 over at MPS -

Challenge #11--Make a project and use Pink, Green and Black in it!

Again, the flower is from Mother's Day Bouquet.  Cardstock is from Stampin Up (except Pink is PTI).  I used my favorite cuttlebug folder - Textured Textiles.  I love what it adds to my projects...only thing missing is my other favorite...stickles.  I may have to go back and add some tonight before I send it out.  Yes...I am sending some Mother's Day cards out a little late. :(  I guess better late than never, right???

Let me know what you think!

Nicole T.

No comments:

Post a Comment