Slide Show

Created in Nadia's World

Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sympathy Cards - SU

Hey Everyone,

Today's post is two sympathy cards that I made for my mom to give to our relatives who have lost someone (extended family).  I am really please with how the cards turned out.  On the second card, I used Stampin' Up Watercolor Wonder crayons along with the SU blender pen.  After I finished blending it in, I used stickles over the flowers to give it a little bling.  This is only the second time I have colored in my stamps and I really like how it came out!  All materials are from Stampin' Up!.

Let me know what you think....






Also entered this card  in the following challenges:
http://www.amberscraftsandstuff.com/

2 comments:

  1. Really great colors, I just love brown and blue together. Both are really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards! I find sympathy cards the most difficult to make and am always looking for ideas. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete