Slide Show

Created in Nadia's World

Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CTO Challenge #5 - New Arrival

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for stopping by to see my project for CTO challenge #5 - New Arrival (pet or baby).  I decided to try my hand at a waterfall card.  I saw one recently and thought they were pretty cool.  I got the directions from Splitcoast Stampers and it was actually pretty easy to assemble.  I made my cricut cuts from New Arrivals and tried to bling them up a little with stickles.

Make sure you join in on the challenge.  Would love to see what you come up with!  Click here to see what the rest of the DT has come up with and to submit your own project!!  :)

Thanks for stopping by and as always, comments are welcomed!

Nicole





14 comments:

  1. Really sweet card!! Love the waterfall... I think I'm gonna have to try one!! :)

    Thanks for sharing your CTO creation this week!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, it is really pretty- great job doing the waterfall card :) Stickles are awesome aren't they?
    -Paper Panther fellow DT CTO member
    purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great waterfall card! I love the little feet at the bottom! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this waterfall card!! Great job! :)
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen a card like this, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute card.love the colors and the small feet.i need to try this kind of card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How precious! You did a wonderful job on the waterfall card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely beautiful!!! I just love everything about it! Awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is adorable!! The 'waterfall' is sooo fun! Thanks for sharing!

    Kimberly
    My Craft Spot
    http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...this is so sweet! I love the waterfall and the added bling! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Waterfall technique!! This card is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so so cute! I am gonna have to try one of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute card. I love this technique.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete