Slide Show

Created in Nadia's World

Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sympathy Card

Hey Everyone,

This is a quick sympathy card that I made for one of my mom's co-workers who lost their brother last week.  It is a really simple card (Inspired by Courtney Lane Designs) but I love the way it came out.  I only used my Imagine to cut the shape on the front of the card. 

Details:
PTI cardstock - Rustic Cream, French Linen, Dark Chocolate
Patterned Paper - DCWV Linen Closet Stack (nice stack)
Cricut Imagine Die Cut
PTI Ribbon
PTI - Communique Curves Sentiments Stamp Set (With Sympathy)
SU - Elements of Style Stamp Set (bird, inside flowers and scroll)
Stampendous - Left Inside scripture stamp
SU - Basic Brown & Bashful Blue Stamp pads

Hope you like it!

Nicole



Inside


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Nicole!!!! I love you blog and this is why I'm passing you the Stylish blog award which is waiting for you on my blog:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete